Agnetha's Waterloo Costume

  Now this is what I call the perfect costume!

Isn't it a beauty?  The shirt, the pants, the beanie..!

These are the shoulder-pad thingies. I made them removable like the ones on Frida's costume, but I can't get them off because I currently have very short nails.
I even styled her hair like the way she wore it in the Melodifastevalen (Swedish Selections) and Eurovision Song Contest!

I can't have a costume without sequins!  :P  If you look closely, the bottom of the shirt is made out of the same material as Donna's shirt...  That part was made from my shirt collar.  :P

For the beanie, I'd like to thank my good friend A (not Agnetha) for knitting it and the flower for me.  :)

I love the way these came out!
So, I've got everything except for her boots, which should be extremely easy to make. 

Comments

  1. agnetha looks so cute in her Waterloo costume and all of ABBA dolls too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think these outfits are the best of all the ABBA costumes I've made so far! :D

      Delete
  2. we kinda have something in common I have a copy of your book ad it was great! 2 thumbs up! I also like to sew but I do it by hand and I am an ABBA fan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments related to the blog's content.

-No foul language or cursing.
-Nothing inappropriate

Popular Posts