New Doll Fashion! + new dolls

Becky here! First off, we are extremely sorry for the inactivity - we've just been really busy. :P Second, Kitty and I would like to share with y'all the various doll dresses and outfits we have made! :D Donna, Amy, Jenny, Rose, Lee, Julianne, the Doctor, and Clara will be showing them off to you. :)




This is a dress that I made just two days ago with matching shoes. I meant for it to be just a top, but it looked better as a dresss. ;)


I made this outfit out of the same material as Rose's Doomsday costume. :) Kitty made the skirt out of my new denim fabric. :D


A close-up of the embroidery. :P That blue stripe on the bottom looks a lot like the crack in Amy Pond's wall...


I also did the sleeves and collar as sort of a test for when I redo Björn's outfit from 1975


The outfit also goes well with this felt hat that I made. No it is not a pirate hat. :P


This is a very nice and simple outfit that I made. The top goes basically well with any type of bottoms. I personally like the way it looks in the denim skirt Kitty made for Jenny. ;)


The entire top is basically one big semi-circle. Very simple. :P


You probably won't recognize this doll because she's new. She's Julianne, Detective Emmett Carver's daughter in the TV show Gracepoint. She belongs to Kitty. :P Kitty also designed this outfit; a nice purple dress with matching boots. :)




This is also a new doll. Her name is Lee. She also belongs to Kitty. And Kitty also designed this lovely white outfit. :)




This is a slouchy beanie that I made out of a sock just by gathering the top.


An outfit that I made with a hairband, a wrap, white ankle boots, and a full-circle dress. :)






Without the wrap and hairband. :)


Kitty and I made this outfit together out of yet the same material as Jenny's outfit up there. :P The belt and hairband are made out of red ribbon that I got for making Benny's Kimono. :P




Kitty made this outfit out of Valour. :)




I made this outfit out of normal white cotton, some spare cloth that I have no idea what it is made of, and tulle. :)




Kitty made this beautiful red dress out of cotton. We consider it a silly dress because it's way too big for our 22'', very skinny dolls. :P


I made this outfit again with a full-circle skirt. I love making circle skirts now. :P


I also made this outfit. :P I tried to make a pleated skirt but it didn't work out so well... It doesn't look half bad at least. :P I also sewed on sequins. ;)


A nice alternative to the pleated skirt is this black mini-mini skirt. It's too short... :P


I made this sweater based off a shirt in Webkinz. :P It looks more like a clown outfit, but it's still very nice. :)


It also looks good on a girl with a black mini skirt and a bubble vest. :)


Kitty and I designed this dress out of leftovers from a sewing craft I did for school. :) It also looks good with the wrap and flower headband.


Kitty made this matching handbag with some white cords (I think that's what it's called).


Without the wrap. :)


Some nice shoes with some little white bows. :)


I made this brown outfit also from leftover fabric. :)


A nice brown hand-purse-bag-wallet-thingy. :P


The outfit also goes well without the circle skirt.


Another outfit designed by Kitty. :)


And another dress by Kitty.


Yet another dress made by Kitty. :D We consider this the "Fail Dress" because it didn't come out exactly the way we intended it too and it's a bit broken.


We call this the "birthday dress" because it looks like the kind of dress that would be given as a birthday present. :) I made it. :P


Kitty made this nice and matching purse to go with it.




Another outfit designed by Kitty. We call this the "Olive" dress. :P
And this final dress made by Kitty. :D
That's all for now. :) Thanks for taking the time to look at this long post. If you got this far, then congrats! :P

Comments

  1. can you do fashion show again like this with summer wear like shorts t shirts Jumpers short shirts sun hats

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments related to the blog's content.

-No foul language or cursing.
-Nothing inappropriate

Popular Posts