Making Today A Perfect Day

In my previous post about my Elsa doll, I had said that my only complaint about the doll was the fact that her clothes were a little tough to take off. Unfortunately, I have more complaints. Her dress stains, turning her fingers blue. :P And her stockings ripped. >.< I don't think I did anything to cause that. I decided that I needed to get Elsa a new dress. So, I decided to make her dress from the new Disney 7 minute film, Frozen Fever. Now, this is my interpretation of the dress, it's not completely authentic.

The dress is made out of Panne and Valour, and the cape is made out of tulle.

I individually put in each sequin... and poked my fingers several times in the process...

I actually tinted the tulle green with acrylic paint which I do not want to do ever again because it was soooo messy.

I even tried to do Elsa's actual hairstyle which didn't turn out so well.  :P



Now, I think I'm going to make Elsa some normal person clothes. :)

Comments

Popular Posts