The Belle Story

Sooo, we got another animators collection doll. Yeah, I know, we have a ton now. Anyway, Kitty got Belle! :D

She's super adorable! :D





I really love the way her hair is styled!




And Chip is just sooooo cute!!




We both really like how her body was wrapped in this tissue-paper-like-stuff-whatever-it-is-lol to keep her dress from staining.  Thankfully since her dress is yellow, it doesn't stain as much.



But then things started going down hill. You see, I made this cute little outfit for Belle, but little did I know that this material for the top stained and Belle started turning green. At first, we didn't know what it was. I put the outfit on Anna and she wasn't turning green, so we were scared.


We tried cleaning Belle with Mr. Clean's magic eraser, baking soda, and every possible technique, but no matter what we did, the green stains remained. And next thing we knew, Elsa, Rapunzel, and Anna started getting stained as well! Thankfully their stains weren't too bad, so we weren't as worried.  

So we wrote to the Disney store and they sent us a replacement Belle. Now we have two! :P
I've circled all some areas on Belle #1 where you can see the green stains.  :S

Still not sure where the green stains were coming from, we put Belle #1 back in her box where she'd stay until we discovered a way to clean her.

A couple of weeks later, I didn't think that Belle #1's top was the one behind the stains, so I put it on Elsa and next thing I know, her arms started turning green. It was then that I realized the black top was the culprit.
I still don't know how to clean off all the stains, but at least Kitty and I can play with our dolls without the fear of having them turn green. :)

Oh yeah, yesterday I saw another Belle doll at Savers for only $3.99! :D But I wasn't able to get her. I probably could've fixed up her hair, but I figure someone else needs her more, after all, we now have two. ;)



Comments

Popular Posts