Quick Tissue Box Mosaic Craft

  Hi! Today I'd like to show you a quick craft I made recently!

  Recently, when Becky was cleaning up the craft table, there was an empty tissue box lying on the table.  I actually had put it there recently because it was such a pretty tissue box, and I wanted to make a craft out of it! So, since the table needed to be cleared, I guessed I had to make some use of it, so here's the finished product!

The thing in the center is supposed to be an angular geometric heart. :P

By adding embroidery floss to the back, it can be hung up on a wall.

  Basically, it's made of a rectangular piece of cardboard that I cut out of a box, and a tissue box cut up and glued to the base with tacky glue, and then a frame cut from the tissue box glued around it, and then some strips of tissue box arranged in the form of a heart.  It can be customized in so many ways, and it makes a really nice decoration for any room. :P

  If you have any leftover tissue boxes lying around, the this would be a fun and creative craft to make out of one. :D

  Until next time, hasta la vista! :D

Comments

Popular Posts