Fall Photos

It's almost Winter now, and some of us already have snow. I feel like Fall has passed by super quickly, but that doesn't mean we didn't get any opportunities to take some nice photos. Especially with my new camera, I've been able to get some great photos this season!

Here is a selection of photos that we took, mostly my top favorite picks. We took many more pictures, and a few of our cloth dolls- I'll just post those in a separate post, otherwise this'll end up being a super long post!! :D Anyways, I hope you enjoy these fun Fall photos!












This photo is one of my absolute favorite photos that we've ever taken!  It was quite hard getting the angle just right as well as looking super weird trying to take a photo of a doll while sitting by the street in front of all our neighbors, but it was all worth it as this picture came out absolutely amazing!!









Comments

Popular Posts