Kitty's Birthday

Hi everyone! I thought it was a good time to share some of the amazing gifts I was given on my most recent birthday. I got some really incredible gifts and I'm super thankful for everyone who gifted them to me. :)

Here I have the Flynn Rider animators collection doll, the Jonas Brothers' 3rd album "A Little Bit Longer", and a Funko Pop of Aragorn from Lord of the Rings.
First I'll show you Aragorn.  He's one of my top favorite characters from Lord of the Rings.  I think he's really cool, which is why I wanted him as a Funko Pop.  At first I thought Funko only sold him in a special set with Arwen, but it seems they later made him on his own. I was super excited when I found out and am now super happy to have him in my collection!
I love all the detail that Funko puts into their pops.  His sword, the little detailing on his belt, the mud on his shoes..!  They're such an amazing company!




I think my Aragorn may have a slight printing error where his beard was printed on a little too low on his face, but it doesn't bother me at all. :)
Next is my newest Jonas Brothers CD.  I really like this album, it has a lot of my favorite songs on it.






And as long as I'm here, why not share a picture of my Jonas Brothers collection so far? :D  (with the dolls in the background!)


I still can't believe that the Jonas Brothers actually reunited this year. If they release a new album and it's good, maybe I'll get it too?
And last but certainly not least is Flynn Rider!  Here he is with my Rapunzel. :)


His face is absolutely adorable and I like how it resembles him yet he looks like a toddler. :D


His outfit is very detailed as well.  I like the studs at the front of his jacket and Maximus is super cute!  Also we noticed that his body seems to be the same as Anna's, which is a little shorter than the normal Animators Collection doll.



A closeup of his boots.
 
And just for the fun of it, we put Rapunzel in Flynn's outfit.  She looks really cute in it! :D
So that's all I have for today, but I hope you enjoyed this post, and again thank you to everyone who gave me these wonderful gifts! I love them all so much!

Comments

Popular Posts