Barbies

So I actually took these pictures ages ago but never got around to posting them so... here they are now. :) 

Recently Kitty and I got new Barbie dolls.  For Kitty, this will be her 3rd, but for me, it's only by 2nd ever because the only Barbie I ever had was from a birthday 12 years ago and well, it ended in a casualty.  (the doll was tossed down the stairs and her head fell off... xD ) 

Meet Yessica

 and Tatum.
Unfortunately I can't tell you which fashionistas they are because I can't remember, but we saved the boxes at least. 

Yessica is a tall barbie, and she has beautiful black and green hair.  Her earrings probably aren't supposed to be stuck in her head, but so far I haven't had any luck getting them out at all.  She wears a holographic tank top dress, and even though you can't see it in the picture, she's wearing black high heels.
 Tatum has purple and blue hair, with some sparkly tinsel in there as well.  She wears a tank top with a Pegasus tank top with denim shorts and (not pictured) brown boots.
 So that's our new barbies.  We hope you enjoyed meeting them, and they seem like fun dolls to take out and photograph next time we go on a trip. :3

Comments

Popular Posts