My my, at Waterloo, Napoleon did surrender...

  Now that Doctor Who's 50th anniversary is out of the way, I've got another anniversary to prepare for.  April 6th, 2014 will mark 40 years since ABBA's victory with Waterloo in Brighton.  So, I've been preparing.



Frida's Waterloo Costume

The back.  (Hey look, my hand!)
Like the hair?  I made another wig for my Frida doll.  :P  Check out the story of how I made curly doll hair here!

Ugh, this skirt was soooo hard to make!  At least it looks good.  :P

Now these shoulder-thingies, they are so hard to make!  >.<  And I have to make three more pairs for the other dolls!
  So, that's all for now.  I'm not going to put up any more pictures of the Waterloo costumes until the 40th Anniversary, so you guys will just have to wait.

  Bye for now!  ;)


Comments

Popular Posts