DI Alec Hardy & DS Ellie Miller

The newest addition to our collection of dolls: DI Alec Hardy and DS Ellie Miller from Broadchurch.

Alec Hardy actually isn't new - it's the tenth doctor with a fake beard attached since both Hardy and the Doctor are played by David Tennant. :P I know, the beard doesn't look so good, but whatever. At least it's not permanent. :)
Like it?  :P 


WIth a beard and with the awesome coat.  :P  I love that coat.

Without the beard and without the awesome coat.  :P   His suit jacket is falling off a little bit..  :P


I've started doing the sleeves a little differently now, and I also did the best I can to make it as realistically as possible.  I spent hours studying an old suit jacket that belonged to one of my friends in order to do this right.  :P

And here's Ellie!  She's not wearing proper Ellie clothes right now, but that's because I don't have any yet.  Oh yeah, Kitty owns Ellie.  :P

I curled more yarn for her hair and even pinned it back with a bobby pin like her actual hair style.  :)


And here's a selfie we took with Rose and the Doctor. :P


Comments

  1. did you knit the beard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't knit it, no, (knitting is one of the few things I can't do yet, but hopefully I'll learn to do it at some point!) but I made it by tying yarn pieces together. Very simple and very easy. :)

      Delete
  2. you can finger knit right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, but it's quite different from actual knitting. :P

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments related to the blog's content.

-No foul language or cursing.
-Nothing inappropriate

Popular Posts