Agnetha and Bjorn are lemon heads!

Today, I decided to do something that I've been thinking about doing for a very long time but was too scared to do.
Over the four/five years that I've had them, Agnetha and Bjorn have lost a ton of hair. Their hair also got terribly dirty, turning their hair a "dirty" blonde color.


Agnetha and Bjorn's original hair color
Agnetha and Bjorn's hair color now.
So, after fighting with myself several times, I decided it was time to give Agnetha and Bjorn new hair.


Since their skin is still pretty dirty even after giving them several baths, their hair makes quite a contrast, making them look like lemon heads, but I'm sure that in no time I'll be able to get their hair dirty. Lol, just kidding. I hope you like Agnetha and Bjorn's new look!

Comments

  1. I think you can also post that you rewiged them on the abba blog so any people who don't know about sew amazing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was going to do that yesterday when I did the post here, but I had literally stayed up so late working on their hair and a ton of other doll repairs that I didn't get around to it. :P I'll put it up on the other blog as soon as I can!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments related to the blog's content.

-No foul language or cursing.
-Nothing inappropriate

Popular Posts