Five ducks...

If you know me well enough, then you'll know that I love ducks. Especially Webkinz ducks. It all started when I played the Pizza Palace game in Webkinz where you have to make pizzas for the customers and one of the customers is a duck. It was then that I decided what my next pet would be. So I got a duck as an early birthday present and that one was Fluffy Bjorny. I've played with him so much since then that his fluff has turned all grey and his pink cheeks have faded, but it doesn't matter to me. I love him just the way he is. Anyway, a couple of months later or so, I found Fluffy Pinky sitting in a bowl at Savers for $3, and of course I had to have her. Last year, when checking out the new Goodwill that had been built/installed/whatever nearby, I found Little Fluffy. My friends and family got me Little Pinky for my most recent birthday, and now I have a new duck: Baby Fluffy! I never thought I'd be able to have so many ducks, especially since the duck is retired from Webkinz, but now I have five, cute little ducks!
 (L-R) Waddles, Fluffy Bjorny, Fluffy Pinky, Baby Fluffy, Little Fluffy, Little Pinky, and Chocolate Chip.


Since a lot of the ducks I have were previously owned by others, they don't come with codes for them to be adopted in Webkinz World, but I managed to get Baby Fluffy new for $6 off Ebay. :D
So cute!! :D



Now, while I was at the store today I got some gold chain so I could make some necklaces for Agnetha and Frida, because I realize they don't have any accessories. :P
It was semi-expensive at a price of $3.22, but I think it was well worth it. :)

Comments

Popular Posts