I made this cute little DIY dream jar... :)

Hey! It's me Kitty here again today showing you this cute little "dream jar" I made using this great tutorial from http://www.ohrestlessbird.com/!


Anyway, let's get this part started! ^_^

I wrote the word dream on the front using a gold glitter pen, it gives it an adorable touch of glitter. :)
I painted the top with some gold paint (I did about 2 1/2 coats on it)
And here's the inside, (no dreams in it yet. XD)
And, I decided to take a photo with inverted colors, and it looks like it's glowing. I think it's pretty cool. :P :D


And here's just another pic of the finished project (sorry for the messy table, Becky and I just haven't gotten around to cleanin' it up yet :P :( :))


So I did the inside by cutting little shapes out of blue tissue paper and "modpodgeing" it to the inside. Just look at the tutorial I used to find out all the details. XD :D Anyway, so I hoped you loooved this post! And until next time, bye! :D

(Oh, here's my new sig, I'll probably be changing it later. XD)


Comments

Popular Posts