Hawkgirl

Introducing the newest edition to our Legends of Tomorrow doll family: Kendra Saunders, aka Hawkgirl. :) She's one of my favorite characters from season one of the show, so I had to make her next. :D













Here she is! :D 


If you look closely we gave her some freckles. :)

Her top was pretty simple to make.  The front was a little complicated to make with all the different designs, but I think I was able to pull it off pretty well.

The button I put on the front is actually from my grandmother's box of buttons that she collected over the years.  I thought it was perfect to use because it had some type of bird on it. :)

The back of her outfit.  I made it super simple because I wasn't able to find many good shots of what the back of her outfit looked like and also it had a lot of details on it from what I could tell from the few pictures I had.

The shoulder pads/armor pieces I made out of foam and painted them black.  I then sewed them into place. :)

Again I made her sleeves really simple as well.

The pants were also really simple and I guess were the easiest to make of the entire costume.

The back.

And here she is with Rip and Sara. :D  (Rip seems to be having a really bad hair day, lol.)

Now which Legend should I make next? It's really hard to decide since I love them all! :'D

Comments

Popular Posts