Floral Outfit

I made this simple floral outfit for my Laurel doll, inspired by both a picture I saw on Pinterest and a drawing I did of my character. :D In the picture I drew, I made Laurel's dress a polka dot pattern with a basic gathered skirt and a tan cardigan. For the dress I sewed, I chose to do a different style of dress and different fabric since I didn't really have any polka dot fabric in that color, haha. Anyways, without further ado, here is the outfit I made.
I made the dress out of a simple grey floral fabric and the cardigan is a tan stretchy fabric.

For the dress, I gathered the skirt and added another gathered frill to the bottom of the dress.


The cardigan was extremely simple to make since I didn't choose to add anything fancy to it. 

The top of the dress has simple straps as well.
I really enjoyed making this outfit and how easy it was to make and I quite like being able to make simple outfits from my own imagination. :)

Comments

Popular Posts