My Cat Dresses

  A while ago, I made some better looking cat dresses for my dolls.  I'm not talking about these ones.  :P

Now that I see these, they look kind of blechy.  :P

  Anyway, these are my new-ish ones!  :D  These cat dresses I actually made for a set of ABBA dolls I made for a friend, but she doesn't need the costumes any more.  She still has the dolls and I still haven't made Benny yet.... -_-
These ones are made with silk.  I am trying my best not to try and remake them with satin.  :P

Agnetha's cat dress.  :)

Frida's cat dress.  :)

Without the longer skirts.  :D

You know, I could easily turn these skirts into pants, but I'm not going to.  ;)

There's supposed to be lining for these, but I haven't gotten around to doing so.  o.O


If you notice, these cats are the same ones on my zazzle shop.  :)


  I hope you liked them!  I sure do.  ;)

Comments

Popular Posts