Pick a bale of cotton

  In my previous post, I mentioned that I needed lining for my new cat dress skirts, so I'm finally working on that.  :P  However, I didn't make it out of real lining material.  I did it with cotton.  o.O  I know, it sounds weird, but it came out pretty good.  :)

Meow.  :P

Like it?  :D  I do.

Because I didn't want to ruin the cat print in any way, I didn't sew the corners of the skirt, so technically, I could store things in them like pockets.  :P
  And now for some other things that I'm working on:

Capes!  I made these about a year ago for the 1975 white costumes.  But what's new about them?  Look at the bottom.  :)
  When I first made these capes, I was upset that I wasn't able to find any white fluffy stuff to go at the bottom.  Recently, I bought this white fluffy stuff for knitting and used glue to attach it to the capes and result is perfect!!





  Even though I'm satisfied with the capes, I'm not satisfied with the outfits.  I'm going to redo Agnetha's jumpsuit and Frida's skirt because I can.  :P

Comments

Popular Posts