Introducing... Kitty!! :D

Hey everyone!  I have an announcement to make:

As of today, I will be running this blog together with my good friend, Kitty!  ^_^  She loves to sew just like me.  She likes to give suggestions on what costumes I should make next for my ABBA dolls and out Doctor Who dolls, as well what casual clothes I should make next for the dolls to wear when they aren't wearing costumes.  ;)  She is my friend who a lot of the dolls on this blog belong to, like the 11th Doctor, Rose Tyler, Amy Pond, Jackie Tyler, and Clara Oswald, just to name a few.  ;)

In order to differentiate who posts what, I'll be typing with green text from now on, and Kitty will be typing with pink text.  :)  Whoohoo!

So now, Kitty, I invite you to say a few words on why you love to sew and why you want to run this blog with me! ^_^

Thank you, Becky, for letting me post with you here on your blog.  I especially love to sew doll clothing because it's fun to try out the new fashions on my dolls! :) I wanted to run this blog with you because then we can share our sewing crafts together like the cute outfit I made for "Jenny" recently which I hope to put up on the next post. :)

No problem, Kitty!  :D  

Here is a picture of Amy's outfit from the episode "A Town Called Mercy" that I finished sewing today using some old scrap fabric I found as well as an old pair of tights.  :P

  
I hope you like it!  ^_^  

Comments

Popular Posts