Velvet and Panne!

  Today I got my green and red velvet - whoopee!  However, the colors are a bit... off.  That's not very good in my part because I'm a perfectionist, but they're not half bad.
I just happened to have Bjorn with me, so I put him in the picture.  :P

   The two velvets in the middle are panne, otherwise known as fake velvet.  They're both half a yard in length, but the width is super big.  68 inches if I recall.  The two on the outside, though, are actual velvet.  They're actually a skirt and shirt from a second hand store.  :P 

  Now I'm not sure which of the two reds I should use for Agnetha's and Benny's.  Agnetha's is darker, so I'm thinking that I should use red/purple shirt, but then again Benny's is of a purple-ish tint.  So I think I'm going to have to give Benny the panne and Agnetha the velvet.  It's good enough, right?

Comments

Popular Posts