Robber of ATM

We're back with yet another doll from Legends of Tomorrow, this time of everyone's favorite Captain Cold/Leonard Snart. :) During a recent rewatch of the first season of the show, I realized how much I liked Snart's character that I knew I had to make him next. :)












Group shot of all the Legends we have so far. :)

The captain himself. :)
I did his hair the same way I did Eleven's hair.  It's basically just a piece of felt cut to fit his head. :)




















I made the fuzzy stuff on his hood out of pieces of yarn sewn together and then brushed out to get that nice fuzzy texture. :)




His jacket is actually made out of a blue lining material (and the lining is made out of black cotton.)  I put one layer of batting between the lining and outer material, giving the jacket the feel I was looking for.




Under his warm jacket, Captain Cold is wearing a simple black sweater.


The side of the hood.

The hood is also lined.




His pants and boots are just made out of cotton and there's nothing really special to it.































And here are Sara, Rip, Snart, and Kendra all together.  Which Legends would you like us to make next?

Comments

Popular Posts