Jonas Brothers

This project is a bit of a throwback. Kitty and I are both pretty big fans of the Jonas Brothers, and thought it would be fun to make dolls of the Jonas Brothers. For these dolls, we decided to make them in our favorite outfits from their "When You Look Me In The Eyes" tour from 2008.





And here they are, Kevin, Joe, and Nick. :)
For all three dolls, I brushed out all the yarn and flat ironed them so they'd have a nice hair-like texture and also wrapped the yarn around a dowel and used the flat iron to curl Kevin and Nick's hair.

Kevin's wearing a striped vest and pants, as well as a simple black button down shirt.


Since I didn't have any striped fabric, I decided to sew on all the stripes with black thread so that he'd have some type of stripes on his suit.
And his vest has functioning buttons and buttonholes that I sewed myself. :'D


For Joe's outfit, he's wearing a gold jacket, a simple black T-shirt, and simple black pants.

I didn't have any gold satin fabric, so I decided to use some pieces of gold ribbon that I had and join them together to make the jacket. That wasn't the best decision since the ribbon frays really easily, but it looks good for now, though eventually I will have to make him a new jacket. I also used black ribbon for his collar.  Since I didn't the ribbon to fray anymore, I didn't add in any button holes.

I have plenty of gold satin from all my ABBA costume endeavors, so I made Nick's jacket out of that and used the same gold ribbon that I made Joe's outfit out of for the collar.  And he's also wearing a simple black button down shirt and black pants.
And here are the Jonas brothers with Kitty's Lines, Vines, and Trying Times CD. :D

Comments

Popular Posts