Connecticut

During the spring, Kitty and I took a trip to Connecticut. Seeing as the story that I'm writing takes place in Connecticut, I figured it'd be fun to bring some of my dolls with me and take some pictures while there. I unfortunately wasn't able to get a lot of pictures, and in all of them the dolls look rather frazzled due to being stuck in a backpack for hours, but I was able to get a few nice ones of my dolls and Kitty got some great shots of Saige there.
Wilson and Anna.  Yes Wilson is wearing a Yale sweater. :)  For the occasion I made all of the dolls some new outfits.  Anna is wearing a cute lace kimono-like top over a white tank top and black leggings.

Laurel and Stevie.   Laurel's wearing a black top with a white collar and a gathered red skirt while Stevie's wearing a flare polka dot blue top and denim shorts.

Andrew's wearing a dark blue T-shirt under a checkered overshirt and a pair of faded jeans.

I made for Suzy a simple grey T-shirt with a star on the front, a pink sweater that she has tied around her waist, and a pair of jeans that are rolled up.  Also, what do you think of Suzy's new hair? :)

Delia's wearing a large purple shirt with a brown belt and a simple pair of white pants.
Saige. :)
 




We had an absolutely delightful time and I hope to visit Connecticut again soon!

Comments

Popular Posts