Yang Xiao Long

Here is Yang Xiao Long from RWBY. I finally got around to finishing her outfit, which means I have completed all of Team RWBY. :D


Just like all the other dolls, her face is painted with acrylic paints.  Also I added some light pink around her cheeks to make her seem a little more cheerful and happy. :)


The only RWBY doll that I've made that has weapons.  These are over-simplified versions of her gauntlets that my friend made. :)  They're made of yellow felt and the design was drawn on with a sharpie.


Surprisingly I found Yang's outfit to be the hardest to make. Her outfit has a lot of details on it and it was super hard trying to include them on such a small doll outfit. 


Here's the back of her outfit with the skirt/tulle thingy.


And her boots.  :) 
I hope you like her and if you want to check out the other RWBY dolls you can view them here! And if there are any other RWBY dolls you'd like me to make, feel free to let me know! :D

Comments

Popular Posts