Funko Pop collection expansion

Recently I got for Kitty and myself two new Funko Pops, Ray and Sara from Legends of Tomorrow. ^.^ I had seen them at the store for weeks before hand and every time I really wanted to get them, but only recently did I have the courage to buy them. :D It was pretty easy for us to pick out which ones we wanted, but if I could, I would get all of them. ;)
At this time I hadn't made Captain Cold yet and also, here is Ray Palmer as he is currently in the making. :)  (I have to figure out if I want to make him an atom suit or now...)

Ray and Sara in their boxes.

Ray and Sara out of their boxes. :D  They're soooo cute and I love how detailed Ray's suit is!

With their doll counterparts. :)

The rest of the Legends pops displayed on the back of the boxes.  (I'm a bit disappointed that there's no Rip pop because he's my favorite character.)

Kendra's pointing to the Hawkgirl funko pop.  Unfortunately she's a Comic Con exclusive so she's not available at my local Walmart. 
The whole Funko Pop family. :)

Comments

Popular Posts