ABBA in Gold + a few extras... ;)

  So... I've been working on quite a few sewing projects at the moment.  In my previous post, I mentioned that I wanted to redo these outfits, so here they are!  Well, not all of them, but the ones that I currently have completed...  and the only one that is actually completed is Agnetha's.  So, have a look!
Tada!  Beautiful, isn't it?
This is what I call a work of art.  I used this beautiful gold trimming for it.  Someday I've got to show this to Owe Sandstrom...
Beads!  Recognize them as the same ones I used in the "Waterloo" costumes?  ;)

New Boots!  And look, more of that trimming...

Isn't she cute?  ^_^
I'm not taking any pictures of the back of her costume because 1) I don't want anyone talking about my doll's behind and 2) I accidentally cut the back way too low.  :(

And, even though it isn't finished yet...  Frida's costume!

No bolero or longer pants yet, but so far so good.  ;)
And look, more trimming!  Made with real satin.  Awesome!

Now this was the tricky part.  This tank top is actually made out of another type of trimming that is full of sequins.  If you notice, Frida's real tank top is made of a material with gold sequins on it, so I decided to waste less money and make out of the trimming I already have instead of buying more fabric.
And now for the extras.  If you have seen Disney's Frozen, then you will recognize these dolls immediately.

Anna and Elsa! If you notice, we made them to resemble them as children, not adults.  ;)

I made them together with a really good friend, so I'm not going to be taking all the credit here.

ISN'T SHE CUTE????

Love the way the eyes came out.

Do you wanna build a snowman??  ;)


And now for more... :P

On my other blog, I mentioned that I have Webkinz, so here are a few pictures of them in real life.  :)
(L-R) Brownie, Fluffy Agnetha, Cinnamon (the Hamster), Fluffy Bjorny, and Borshky

Brownie has a little defect at the side of her head, but I don't care!  I still love her.

Fluffy and Fluffy!  :P

Fluffy Bjorny!  He's the whole reason why I've become madly obsessed with ducks.  ;)

Fluffy Agnetha or Fluffy Pinky.  Anyways, I found her at a second hand shop, no code, no tag, but I insisted on buying her so that Fluffy Bjorny won't be alone - and because she was so cute, sitting in a little bowl.  :P

Cinnamon is my newest webkinz.  And she's special because she's a Mazin Hamster and she unlocks a special game called Mazin Hamsters which is SO FUN!!!!

Borshky, my first Webkinz ever.  :D
So that's all for now!  :)

Comments

  1. have you made longer pants yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I made them a while ago, just never got around to putting up the pictures. They're on the ABBA Fanatic blog by Roxanne Dickson, though. :)

      Delete
  2. new post on marcos' abba blog and review

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments related to the blog's content.

-No foul language or cursing.
-Nothing inappropriate

Popular Posts