I made a Zazzle shop!

Hey guys, it's me Kitty here, and today I have great news! So, a couple of days ago I got an idea, and today I made it come true! I created a Zazzle shop! You can find it here: www.zazzle.com/kittyskreativekorner

Anyway, I've only just started, so I'm only selling a few items, but it's something! I hope to have time to expand it even more, but for now, I'm not gonna have that much. But anyway, this is awesome! I've never done something like this before, but I'm having a lot of fun with it!

 Here on Zazzle, I want to express my love of graphic design, I still love crafting and sewing and all, but this is another hobby that I like to. So yeah, that's pretty much it, I've got a Zazzle store!!! (Kind of repeating that like Rosy from We Bought A Zoo)

Comments

Popular Posts