Blake Belladonna

If you've been following our Instagram, you know that I've been making a lot of dolls from the Anime RWBY. Again, I'm not a fan, I just wanted to take upon myself another challenge and these characters seemed like quite a challenge. :)
Say hello to Blake Belladonna.













A painted Blake's face using acrylic paint.  I personally love the way Blake's face came out!  For Blake's hair, I brushed it out like the way I did with Neo's hair, but did something a little different that I learned from the YouTube channel AkameruKawaii.  Basically I ran the brushed out yarn with a flat iron and ended up with doll hair that feels very much like the consistency of read hair!  I used this technique on all the other RWBY dolls (who I will post about soon!) and also did it to Neo as well. :)  Remember, always be careful when dealing with hot objects! 

Her outfit was pretty simple and rather easy to make. 

Her boots.

The back of her outfit.

Her bow is attached with a small piece of velcro.

And her ears which are made out of felt. :)


And that's it. I'm still working on finished the outfits for the other members of Team RWBY, so stay on the lookout for when those guys appear over the next few weeks! Until then! :D

Comments

Popular Posts