Glasses

One of the reasons why I loved Molly so much as a kid was because I had an obsession with glasses. I don't know why, but I always though they looked cool. Molly was the only doll who came with glasses at the time, so obviously I wanted her to me mine. (I wear glasses now and well, I kinda miss having nice, clear eyesight...)

When I got Molly, though I'm super happy with her, I kinda felt bad that she didn't have any glasses. Also Molly's official glasses sell for pretty expensive online. I was pretty lucky, however, to find a pair of unofficial glasses that look practically identical to Molly's available for ~$5.
And here she is! :D


I love how authentic she looks now!  Yes, the glasses aren't official, but they are practically identical!!


Molly's hat and glasses.  Yes I made the hat myself out of blue felt. :)


The glasses tuck behind the ear.


And here she is without the hat.


Also I made this dress for her using the actual pattern for her "Molly Learns a Lesson" dress.  You can view the pattern here.


Also you may have noticed that I repainted Molly's lips.  Originally my doll came without any lips, so I decided to do it over myself.  It's not the best and I may do it over again sometime, but it's good for now. :)





Comments

Popular Posts