Becky's Birthday Bash Bundle

Excuse the random title. ^.^ Anyways, by the time this post has been posted, it will have been long since my birthday. I wanted to share with you some of the cool things I got for my birthday. :D
It's not much, but I love all of these very, very much!


I'm so happy to have this adorable General Hux Funko Pop.  If you couldn't tell already, Hux is one of my favorite characters from Star Wars (besides Princess Leia, that is), so I'm so glad to have this little guy!


Also now Leia won't be lonely. :)


I got this adorable Ty Beanie Boo Owl named Owlette.  Some people might say Owlette has a defect because his head is turned to the right, but I say it's what makes him unique and very special.  I love him just the way he is! <3


I also got this really nice hat which I wear all the time.  I love all hats and this one is extra special because it was a gift for my birthday. :)


I also got some nice nailpolishes since I love nail polish. ;)

I also had the most adorable birthday cake ever. Thank you family for making it for me! :D

Comments

Popular Posts