Roman Torchwick

I made this doll of Roman Torchwick from RWBY as a gift for one of my friends. :)  
















Roman and Neo. :)  Both of them don't have gloves despite the characters having gloves in their outfits... Becky got lazy... ;)


His outfit was pretty simple to make, just a hat made of felt, a white coat, black trousers, and shoes.

His face was painted with acrylic paints, as I did with all the other RWBY dolls.  :)  His hat was a little complicated to make at first, but the end product was really easy.

I had attempted to dye the feather a red color like the ribbon, but it ended up turning a light pink.  It's alright. :)

His shoes.

The back of his coat.

The front.  The scarf his just a cut piece of gray fabric tied into a knot.  Nothing interesting there. :)

And in case anyone was wondering, his does have a right eye under his hair.  I had to completely make it up as I went since there are no actual pictures of his right eye, but I think it came out really good!

Comments

Popular Posts