Told You So

Of the new music videos that Paramore have released for their fifth album, After Laughter, I really enjoyed the video for Told You So. So of course I had to make the outfit for our Hayley Williams doll. :D








I made Hayley's dress out of red cotton and used some random thick white cotton that I had lying around for the collar.


Her boots are made out of white cotton.


I made her tights out of a pair that i got from Goodwill.  I know the color isn't entirely accurate, but it's red so it works. :D


And her gloves are made out of some leftover red velour.


Her dress closes with a small hook and eye in the back.


The beret is also made out of cotton.  I wanted to make it out of felt but I didn't have any on hand, but the cotton works well enough.

How did we turn Hayley doll's hair blonde, you may be wondering? Simple, its a wig! :D I attached some blonde yarn to the bottom of the beret so it functions as a wig! :D


Hayley doll's hair is still orange and pink underneath. :)

Comments

Popular Posts