My current collection of miniature ABBA costumes...

  Just for the fun of it.  :P

Glammy glam glam...  1974-75 tour costumes.  Frida's skirt came out... bad.  REDO TIME!!!!  :P :P
Beside Frida's terrible skirt and no fluff on the capes and weird sequins...  compare it to the original!
So sorry Bjorn. 
1977 tour costumes.  <rant> ABBAsolute fail!!!!!  I'm never using acrylic paint again!!!!!!!!!!  I WANT GOLD SATIN!!!!!!  </rant>  I've already started remaking Frida's.
For once, something perfect. ^_^
LOVE IT!
The boys need their costumes updated... which I'm in the process of doing!
These are not so bad.  I could have done them better with stretchy material, but whatever.  :P
Love it!
Meh.  :\
And finally...

There are a few costumes that I haven't included because they look terrible - like the 1974 glammy costumes, the Cat Dresses (I have better ones made with silk that I'll put up once I make better ones for the Bs), and... I forgot. 

Anyways, I hope you liked it!

Comments

  1. I really liked the kimonos. I bet Owe Sandstrom would have felt honerd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D Someday I'll have to meet him and show him all my doll costumes! ^^

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments related to the blog's content.

-No foul language or cursing.
-Nothing inappropriate

Popular Posts