My Sewing Necessities

Besides my sewing machine and a couple of sewing needles, I keep a lot of stuff on my sewing table.












Very important to any crafter: a hot glue gun.  I use it especially when making doll shoes like the ones I made for Hailey Williams.


This thingy.  I can't remember what it's called, but you run your thread through it and it makes it easier to use.  :)


A stuffing stick!  I use this not only for stuffing dolls but for turning things right side out.  It's very useful and like I shared on Instagram, I have a lot of these.


These... things which I can't remember what they are, are very good and useful. I use them to clip threads and it's fantastic!


Thimble.  I used to never use thimbles when sewing which probably explains why I kept on poking my fingers... 


A seam ripper, for ripping seams whenever I make a mistake. :)


Tiny scissors, in case I lose my clippers. :D


And a pin cushion.

Comments

Popular Posts