New Doll: Hayley Williams

I finally got around to completing our newest doll: Hayley Williams, the lead singer of the group Paramore.

We decided to give Hayley the look that she had in 2013 during the time of the self titled album, one of Kitty and my favorite albums. :) We also gave her the outfit from the "Still Into You" video, minus the jacket.


She even has the two-toned hair. ^^


I made the tights out of an old pair of tights and added the dripping paint effect with some cheap puff paint I got at Walmart.


I wrote "Dweeb" on the front of her T-shirt with a gel-ink pen. I would've done it with a fabric pen only I kinda lost my black pen.


Her boots I made entirely out of fabric instead of how I'd usually make them with felt. There's also cardboard in the bottom of her shoes so she can stand up. :D


And I made her dress out of some simple salmon-colored cotton. I both gathered and pleated the skirt, giving it a lot of flare. :)


Also, here's a video I filmed of when I was making her outfit. Enjoy!

Comments

  1. So happy that you made her can you make the Abba bassist or on of your OCs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am, too. ^^ Rutger? I might make him, I'm not sure. I might make Andrew or Hannah next, but I don't know when I'll get around to making them. :P

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments related to the blog's content.

-No foul language or cursing.
-Nothing inappropriate

Popular Posts