Hux Cosplay Part 2

After only 6 days, I was finally able to finish my General Hux cosplay! :D
I made the greatcoat and tunic both with my Mom's help.  Without her help, I probably would still be working on this project, so thank you Mom! <3

The insignia was made out of craft foam and painted with acrylic and spray paint.  The bands were made out of ribbon.  Originally I made them with foam, but then I didn't like the way it came out.  (Ignore that white thread there)

The back has a center box pleat (that looks really messy on this pic.  Sorry!).  The actual coat has a slit, but the pattern I used didn't have any.  It's okay. :)

The tunic was pretty easy to make - probably the easiest of all the things I made, beside the belt.  There's a zipper at the front even though in the actual outfit, I believe, the zipper is in the back.  The belt was just a piece of ribbon connected with velcro and a cardboard buckle.



And there's the hat again.  :)  I made the insignia with craft foam and painted on the First Order with acrylic paint.



And that's it! :D I had a lot of fun making this and I can't wait to get a chance to wear this!

Comments

Popular Posts