Vampires in Venice

Since summer is about to come to an end, I felt bad that I wasn't able to get all the sewing projects that I wanted done. So today I decided it was time I finished Amy's costume from the episode "The Vampires in Venice."
Amy and Rory together!


I made Amy's scarf by finger-knitting.  I wanted to knit or crochet a scarf for her but I didn't know how, so I found this really quick and easy method. :)

And Amy's jacket has a working separating zipper.  I had bought a small kid jacket from Goodwill and removed the zipper from it.  :)
So yeah, this is the completed outfit. I'm sorry there aren't much pictures, but I'll try to put up more some time.

Comments

  1. Oh I think this is one of your best costumes

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you sew Rory's hair

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sewed his hair the same way I would any other doll, just I trimmed it to be shorter. :) I'm not entirely happy with the way his hair came out, so I might end up rewigging him again. Maybe with something that looks a bit Rip Hunter-ish. ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments related to the blog's content.

-No foul language or cursing.
-Nothing inappropriate

Popular Posts