Cute Pikachu Drawstring Backpack For Dolls

Hey guys! Kitty here again! I'm here to show you this cute Pikachu drawstring backpack we made for our dolls using this tutorial from MyFroggyStuff! Here are some photos I took of our creation...
I modeled it on Anna... BTW, there is a little problem because when the straps are tightened, it becomes too loose for the doll to wear, but I found a temporary fix for that by just looping around the straps on the doll's arm again so it would be tighter... (Hope you could understand that..)


Isn't that cute???
I thought it would be a nice touch to have the blue and pink straps... :)

There's also zigzags on the back too. :)


And that, ladies and gentlemen, is our adorable (if I do say so myself) little Pikachu backpack! Now our dolls can go play Pokemon Go in style! (It would be the best place to store an extra battery pack for your phone, 'cause you might be out for a while...) And thanks to MyFroggyStuff for providing the tutorial!

Comments

Popular Posts