Kitty's Birthday Bash

This past year, I had an absolutely incredible birthday and thought I'd share on the blog some of the wonderful gifts I received! Not trying to boast or anything, this is just a blog post. :P



From left to right: Gorgeous 4-piece bracelet set, a ty parrot plushy, 16" Disney Animators Collection Mulan doll, "Lines, Vines, and Trying Times" by Jonas Brothers CD, RWBY Pyrrha Nikos Zwei art piece, Barbie "Lovin' Leopard", and in the back is a Disney Descendants 2 poster. :D



I named this beautiful colorful parrot "Lucky", inspired by this adorable parrot from Panama
The original name it came with is "Wynnie", but I like to name them myself. :D
My favorite character from the anime RWBY is Pyrrha, and I also like Zwei the dog from RWBY too, so I was given this adorable art piece of the two characters mixed. :P It's quite funny.

The artist who made this print is Artist On The Red Corset on Etsy. :)

I was given these four beautiful bracelets! My favorite one is the black rose one. :D

Becky got me one of my favorite Jonas Brothers albums, "Lines, Vines, and Trying Times" (from 2009), on CD. Thanks so much Becky! ^_^
The back cover of the CD. :D


And the interior.  Cool. :D

I received this really pretty Barbie Fashionista doll, and I named her Shirley. :D
This super-cool Disney Descendants 2 poster I was given, it was a pretty nice movie. :D
Mulan!!! I was given Mulan because I really like Mulan's character, and I think this doll is super-cute! :D
Thanks to everyone who gave me all these terrific gifts, I really appreciate each and every one of them. :D
We hope to post more detailed reviews of Mulan and Shirley later on this blog. :D

I hope you enjoyed this post, and until next time, adios! ^_^




Comments

Popular Posts