Caught in the Middle

I absolutely love Paramore's new music video for Caught in the Middle, and I really liked Hayley's outfit in it, so I decided why not make it for our Hayley doll? :D I have yet to figure out how to make her shoes since I'm really bad at making doll shoes, but I have everything else of the outfit made, so here it is.
I know Hayley doesn't wear the Told You So beret with this outfit, but I attached the blonde wig to the beret so as long as she has blonde hair she'll be wearing the beret, haha.




The outfit itself wasn't very complicated at all to make.  The shirt was maybe a little tricky since I've never worked with a design like it before, but it turned out to be pretty easy.


The shirt has hidden buttonholes (I don't think that's the actual name for it but you get the gist, right?) so I did my best to recreate it.


Also one sleeve is missing so I did my best to keep it neat. :)


And here is the one sleeve.  I feel like I didn't entirely get the cuff right, but it looks enough like it so I'm happy.


Surprisingly the dress which looks super simple was the most hard because I kept on getting the length wrong.  The first one I made looked better and more like Hayley's dress but it was too short, so I had to make another one which is this one.  Though I'm not too happy about it, it looks good enough so it'll do.  :)


Comments

Popular Posts