Tinkerbell

Recently I had been given a second-hand Tinkerbell that was found at Goodwill. Honestly Tinkerbell was never one of my favorite characters as a kid so I wasn't entirely sure what to do with the doll at first, but I decided that maybe I could change up her hair and make her a new outfit since hers was a bit broken, so that's what I did.
This is what she looked like before.  If you notice, one of the straps on her dress is missing and also she dosn't have any wings on her dress either.




And this is what she looks like now.  Changing up her hair and giving her a new outfit really does change her appearance!


For her hair, I curled it using pipe cleaners.  I should probably pour some hot water over her hair to try and keep it from sticking out weirdly, but if not I can always tie it back with a piece of ribbon or something.


For her outfit, I just made her a simple cardigan, fitted white top, and jean shorts.
I'm thinking I might try to switch up her appearance a bit more, like adding some freckles to her face or maybe using some pastel to add some shading to her face or something. We'll see. But I definitely like the way she looks now.

Comments

Popular Posts