What I Got For My Birthday

This post is long overdue, oops, but I'm finally getting around to sharing what I got for my birthday.


First we have Snow White.  While I've never seen Disney's Snow White, I absolutely fell in love with the animators collection doll. She's sooo cute, and her facial expression is just plain adorable. 


Look at those pink cheeks!!  <3


Her pet buddy is this cute blue bird.


Next we have these two hamsters, one from Ty and the other from Nanco.






I named this guy Hamlet.


Next is the 9th ducky to join my growing Webkinz duck family, Nano Fluffy. :D


I was also given this adorable Webkinz Collie. I've named her Chamomile after my characters Wilson and Anna's dog in my book.






Chamomile also came with these adorable Webkinz clothing items, a red hoodie and a pair of cuffed jeans.


Lastly but certainly not least we have Ring Ring, ABBA's first album together.




I am so grateful to everyone who made my birthday special by getting me these amazing gifts. Thank you all so much! <3

Comments

Popular Posts