Doll Photography

I've always been a big fan of Lucille Ball and her work and various comedy TV series, so it was no wonder I had asked for this special Lucille Ball barbie for my birthday earlier in the year.  I've had the doll for quite some time now but have neglected to post anything until now.  I also recently got a new macro camera lens which has made doll photography a lot more fun, so here are some random portraits I took of my new-ish Lucy doll.  :)



I also more recently-ish purchased two made to move barbies for myself, one ken and one barbie from the Barbie Looks line.  I got them for the purpose of being models I can use for my own original drawings, and made to move barbies work excellently for that.  Anyways, I named them Freeda and Lamar, and they're both super cool looking dolls.



And as long as we're on the topic of photography, here are some shots of my new Molly doll.  



Comments

Popular Posts