Best Summer Ever

Summer's just around the corner, which means no school! :D I'm going to spend this summer sewing, particularly a lot of ABBA costumes that have been on my list for a long time!
ABBA's Vevlet costumes - one of my favorites!  I have all the fabric needed for this one, only I just never got around to making it!  This year, I will!
Agnetha and Frida's 1974/75 white costumes.  I've made them once before, but they came out pretty blechy, so, why not?
Bjorn and Benny's outfits that go along with the cat dresses.
Bjorn and Benny's 1979 white outfits!
The flightsuits!  I've also made these once before, but they were one of my earliest sets of costumes for my dolls, so they came out really bad!
And lastly, the Girl with the Golden Hair outfits!  I was in the process of making them, but never finished them, so this summer I will!

Comments

  1. So your dolls will be excited (especially me:D) to get new. Costumes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, especially since I haven't made them new costumes in ages!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments related to the blog's content.

-No foul language or cursing.
-Nothing inappropriate

Popular Posts