New Webkinz!

Hey again! It's Kitty here! Today I just received in the mail a Webkinz Silver Labrador!!! I am so happy!!! I won it from a Webkinz random draw contest; I got first place! ^_^ ^_^ Here's a link to the list of winners who won! (I'm modestcat by the way). :P Anyway let's get this party started! :D

What an adorable little doggy... :)
The side.
His tag.
His Webkinz logo... :P
His big button nose! ^_^
And look at his little puppy dog eyes!!! *Overload of cuteness*
Overall I am sooooooo happy with this pet! He is so cute and I'm sure I'll have such a fun time with him! Thank you so much to Webkinz for (randomly) picking me to win this adorable plush toy (and code of course. :P)!! :D :D :D See our video here, and I decided to embed the video here on the blog post too! :P
        


I hope you loved this puppy and review and until next time! ^_^

Comments

Popular Posts