Kitty's Review on Funko Pops

Kitty here! So.... we recently did a post about our new Funko Pops and we were kinda in a rush, so the post wasn't very long, so I decided I would do a full review on these toys and give my opinions on them! Anway... So I quite surprised that there heads were so easy to bobble around, I'm really happy with that aspect!



Plus, I absolutely LOVE the detailing on their outfits and especially Han's jacket!
See the resemblance? :D The color is a little off, the Funko's jacket looks more like a chocolate candy. :P



I'm a little worried about Han's pistol though, the little silver tube is a little wobbly, so it'll probably fall of, but for now I'm fine as long as I don't touch that area very much. I'm thinking of putting a little tape on it just in case...
Now for Leia, all in all I am VERY pleased with her, I love the detailing on her hair, Carrie Fisher actually named that hairstyle. :P

The texture is really nice. :)


So again, the figures are a little fragile, but I think these Funko Pops are really good quality and really great for fans of Star Wars and lots of other fandoms! As for the price, I think it's a little high, but I think it's worth it because they are really fun to play with! I especially love the stands...


Anyway, we hope to get more of these cute figures in the future, (Becky is thinking of getting General Hux) and until next time, see ya!

Comments

Popular Posts