New Webkinz: Black Friesian AKA Black Stallion! :D

Hey guys, it's me Kitty here! I know I haven't posted in quite a while, but I feel like doing a post about my new Webkinz! Anyway, just today I received this adorable horse in the mail! I've named him Blackjack based off James West's horse from the old western, The Wild Wild West, you can just call it "WWW". :P Here are some pics to show you what he looks like! ^_^ (Sorry for the bad qaulity pics)

What a cute little horse... :)
The flash kinda ruined it, but that's supposed to be his Webkinz logo. :P
This photo is really bad qaulity, like I said, sorry. Although I am an aspiring photographer; I was just in a hurry to do this post. :P
His scary eyes, just kiddin'. :P
Now here's a cute pic of all the horses together in oldest to newest order, we now have seven of them! While I'm at it, I might as well explain which horse is which: From left to right, Chocolate; my first horse, Pinky; my second horse, Brownie; Becky's first horse, Silver; my third horse, Ginger; Becky's second horse, Truffles Cashew Caramel; my fourth horse, and of course Blackjack!; my newest horse! I love him!
So that's it! I was going to post an opening video, but I kinda got a little sidetracked, don't worry, I'll try to remember to take a video next time I get a Webkinz! :D Bye for now! ^_^

Comments

  1. how come you didn't tell me kitty had a new blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She only just made it, and we haven't had the chance to do any post about it yet. :P

      Delete
  2. What happened to Kitty's blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hillary, I'm glad you're interested in the blog I created. But, when I first created it, things came up, and I closed the blog down again; for personal reasons. :) I hope you understand, I don't think I have enough time to work on another blog right now. :) -- Kitty

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments related to the blog's content.

-No foul language or cursing.
-Nothing inappropriate

Popular Posts