Cute Outfit for Mulan

Whenever we get a new animators collection doll, I always want to make them a new outfit as soon as possible since their outfits tend to stain quite a bit. Though the stains aren't always that bad, and nothing compared to the whole Belle situation two years ago, we always try to be careful. Luckily with Mulan, her clothes seem to be made of a material that stains less and the colors don't seem to leak though on her skin, but there's nothing like being extra cautious, so I made this cute outfit for Mulan!

I made the top inspired quite a bit by Mulan's original top, with the kimono style closing and a belt holding it shut.

In the front I also have some pieces of velcro to keep it closed.

And the belt ties in the back with a cute little bow.

And to keep the belt in place, I just stitched it to the side of the blouse.

For her pants, I just made a simple pair of denim jeans with an elastic waistband.

As I quite like the look of cuffed jeans, I decided to do that for these jeans.  I think they came out super cute!

Comments

Popular Posts