New doll: Shirley/Barbie Fashionista Doll

Kitty here! For my birthday, I received this beautiful Barbie Fashionista doll which I named "Shirley". Her title is "Lovin' Leopard", and she comes fashionably dressed and beautifully designed.

She's of one of the new doll size types, and she even comes with a hat!

Speaking of the hat, it is a made of a softer plastic type, but still retains it's shape when played with. 

She sports a one-piece leapord print skirt & lettered shirt.

She has flat feet, and comes with black sandals.

And she has green eyes, light red/orange hair, and has an extremely unique facial design. 
All in all, I am extremely satisfied with the doll. I'm not a fan of the lack of limb movement, but that's okay, she's really nice either way.

Au revoir!

Comments

Popular Posts