Mulan Animators Collection Review

For my birthday recently, I received the Mulan Disney Animators Collection doll. She's absolutely adorable and I love her so much!
Here she is!


A closeup of her cute little face!  I really like how distinct all the Disney animator dolls' faces are! ^_^


Mulan is wearing an adorable outfit inspired by her look in the movie.  I really like how simple her outfit is compared to the other Animator dolls' outfits, since Mulan is wearing a top and pants instead of a dress.   I still like the dresses!  Also I like how Mulan's outfit is such a light color that it doesn't stain the her as much!  The floral pattern on the shirt is so pretty, and I really like the colors of her belt!


On her arm, Mulan is holding her dog Little Brother!  His face is so cute!


He's attached to Mulan's shirt by a plastic tag, but we'll just snip that! :D


Mulan's pants are made of a white satin-y fabric with an elastic waistband, which makes it very easy to get on and off when changing her clothes. :)


Her shoes are a very pretty light pink with cute flower designs on them!  They also slip on and off very easily!


The back of Mulan's top is held together with velcro.


And her hair is tied together in two cute braids, with a small red elastic keeping them together.
I am so happy with Mulan and to have her in our collection, and Becky and I are more than happy to welcome her to our dolly family! ^_^

Comments

Popular Posts