Please (don't) change your mind

  That's a song by Nashville Train.  :P  Well, without the don't.  Anyway, I changed my mind again.  I will do the GWTGH wigs after all.  I'll get some gold or gold-colored yarn from the store and I'll use the yarn curling technique I used for River Song's hair and Frida's Waterloo wig.












 Now I am not too crazy about the way the GWTGH costumes are made with the bathing-suit-like-thing and all, but since I'm a perfections, I'll have to make them that way.  However Agnetha and Frida won't be doing the whole Get on the Carousel dance and singing routine and all.   :P











Now apparently there are slits somewhere in the skirts and also the insides of the skirts are blue, but since I have absolutely no idea where the slits are and I don't normally line my costumes (I'm weird in that way :P ), I'm going to do them differently.  Those are the only things, though, that I am going to do differently.












Updated list:

  • The entire "Girl with the Golden Hair" outfits.  (Oh boy.)
  • The gold capes and scarves that ABBA would wear as they ran out on stage wearing.  (I already did one of the capes ahead of time, though.)
  • Benny's blue 1979 outfit.
  • The other white satin cape from the 1979 tour that Agnetha and Frida would wear.
  • The white 1979 costumes.
  • The Velvet jumpsuits that a lot of people seem to dislike and that I happen to really like.  (I have a picture of them wearing them as my desktop background.  :P )
  • Agnetha's 1975 white jumpsuit and Frida's mini-skirt.
  • The 1976 flightsuits.  
About a year ago when I didn't know how to do buttons, buttonholes, or zippers, I tried to make the flightsuits which ended up in a complete fail.  (See Benny's shirt?  >.<)  So, I'm going to remake them.  However, I'm going to need some more regular white cotton in order to do so.  >.<
  And I just bought some more fabric!  Yay!!  :D
  • Skin color fabric for doll making. I have sooooo many unfinished dolls.  -_-
  • Stretchy white fabric for the 1979 outfits.  :P
  • Half a yard of green fake-velvet
  • Half a yard of red/pink fake-velvet.
And I forgot to get white cotton.  Blech.  :\

Comments

  1. it would be cool if the dolls got instruments similar to their stuff and make photos of them performing like say they are at Eurovision and they are performing waterloo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking of doing that, (I'm still working on the star guitar for Bjorn) but I'm not sure how I'll be able to make a big enough piano and microphone stands. Maybe when I find more supplies than paperboard I can take on that project. :)

      Delete
  2. Or them performing on Abba dabba do money money money

    ReplyDelete
  3. when will you make the wigs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never got around to it, actually, but I will (someday) get to it!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments related to the blog's content.

-No foul language or cursing.
-Nothing inappropriate

Popular Posts